The advantages of nora® rubber flooring
- Flooring made of high quality industrial and natural rubber qualities, natural materials and environmentally compatible color pigments
- Free of PVC, plasticizers (phthalates) and halogens
- Healthy indoor air thanks to very low emissions
- Fire-resistant, as they are free of PVC and chlorine
- Particularly high walking and standing comfort
- warm to walk
- Contribute to pleasant room acoustics (impact sound reduction up to 20 db, significantly reduced footfall sound)
- Slip-resistant, even when wet (up to anti-slip category R11)
- High fire safety (classified in fire class Bfl-s1)
- Extensive range of designs and colors
This classic rubber flooring covering is a convincing combination of sustainable quality and outstanding functionality. Pressed under highpressure, the tiles present a very dense, sealed surface. This makes them extremely resistant to wear and supports fast and easy cleaning.
noraplan® floor coverings are available in rolls or tiles with a great many designs and colours for virtually unlimited design potential. The product range is made up of eight different designs.
Rubber flooring for extremely heavy traffic areas, with classical round pastille, one-coloured
norament® 926 grano
Rubber flooring for extremely heavy traffic areas, with hammerblow surface and a granular design rich in contrast
norament® 926 satura
Rubber flooring for extremely heavy traffic areas, with hammerblow surface and tone-in-tone granular design
Rubber flooring in a filigree design with contrasting colors and accents. Silk-matte surface with subtle texture and visual depth.
Rubber floor covering with a changing base colour of harmoniously matched colour components.
Rubber flooring with a changing base colour consisting of three harmoniously matched colour components and characteristic granule inclusions.
Rubber floor covering with an organic texture in 32 colours inspired by nature. Available in two unique design options: One lively and flowing, the other calm and soft, almost uni.
Rubber flooring with discreet, non direction scatter design, available in smooth or reflectionbreaking surface
Rubber flooring with a varied combination of materials, comprising permanently resilient rubber and randomly dispersed granite chips, in two timeless design variations.
Find your Floor
Interior Design Studio
Transform a variety of spaces and experience the impact of nora for yourself. Create, compare and share your ideas.